The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) is seeking nominations for a University Administrator Director.
The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) is seeking nominations for a University Administrator Director. Candidates must be available to attend three-day COA meetings, held in January, May, and October in Rosemont, IL, in addition to an orientation meeting on October 11, 2022. The term of office is three years, beginning Fall 2022 through Fall 2025. Elections will be held at the COA’s Spring 2022 meeting. The individual appointed would be eligible for reelection for an additional three-year term. COA directors are reimbursed for meeting expenses.
Candidates must meet all the requirements listed below.
- Holds one or more graduate degrees from an institution or institutions of higher education accredited by a regional accrediting agency.
- Has direct or indirect line authority or active involvement in a nurse anesthesia program.
- Currently serves as an academic officer for a university.
- Shows evidence of experience with writing self-studies and participating in university accreditation.
To apply for the University Administrator Director position, e-mail the following by April 22, 2022, with the position title as the subject line to [email protected].
- Signed Letter of Intent to Serve, including Statement about Previous Experiences with Accreditation
- Signed Letter of Recommendation
- Current Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Biographical Form – click here to open the biographical form