The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) is seeking nominations for a CRNA Educator Director. Candidates must be available to attend 3-day COA meetings, typically held in January, May and October.
CRNA Educator Director
The election will be held at the COA’s August 2020 virtual meeting. The elected candidate will serve Fall 2020 through Fall 2023. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Holds one or more graduate degrees from an institution or institutions of higher education accredited by a regional accrediting agency.
- Holds certification or recertification as a nurse anesthetist.
- Has current experience as an educator and/or administrator in a nurse anesthesia education program.
- Successfully completed the Council’s accreditation process through self-evaluation and onsite review.
Is actively involved in the profession, as evidenced by activities such as:
- Attendance at the Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators.
- Attendance at professional nurse anesthesia meetings.
- Completion of professional anesthesia continuing education offerings.
- Election or appointment to a position in professional nurse anesthesia organizations.
One CRNA educator position must be a CRNA program administrator.
To apply for the CRNA EDUCATOR DIRECTOR position, e-mail the following by August 7, 2020, with the position title as the subject line to [email protected]
• Current Curriculum Vitae (resume)
• Letter of Recommendation
• Biographical Form – click here to open the biographical form
Only complete applications will be considered.